Monday, January 24, 2011

How do you organize your coupons?

I know this is a hot topic right now because couponing is on the rise. How do you organize your coupons? I use to have one of those small plastic dividing folder and just put the coupon into the corresponding category. Like juice coupons would go under refrigerator, and huggies would go under baby. But I want something more organized where I can see what I have instead of taking out all the coupons for that category and going through them to find the one that I want. Well I just invested in those baseball card holders. I found a pack at Target for $9.99 for 65 pages. I personally don't think I needed that many pages, so I called my mom up and we went half for the package. I plan on getting a zip binder soon. Right now I'm using my sons Toy Story binder. It doesn't zip so the first time I drop it and all the coupons fall out, I'm going to cry. I just put this together this weekend, so I haven't had a change to test run my new coupon system.
So, how do you organize your coupons? How does it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment