Friday, February 4, 2011

Huggies Diapers as low as $.02 a diaper

There is a deal going on right now on amazon.com for Huggies Diapers. I just ordered a 192 pack of Huggies Snug & Dry size 1-2 for my 3 month old. Guess how much I spent? $4.55! For the whole box! That comes out to about $.02 a diaper.
If you go to Passionate Penny Pincher, they have the steps to get this box for about $21.45. That comes out to about $.11 a diaper, which isn't bad either. Then I used a 20% off code from my Parenting Magazine PLUS a $10 off code from a different Parenting Magazine. This past month they were either giving 20% off diaper codes or $10 off a baby item. I was able to use both! And the best part is that they will be shipped to my door in about 2 to 3 days. So head on over there a get yourself a box before prices go up!
Thanks Passionate Penny Pincher!

No comments:

Post a Comment